LSRaudio COMPrime v1.1 Mac OSX-Xdb
AU 32+64bit / VST 32+64bit / RTAS
Download 7z file @
NOTE: Disregarding the fact that the developers say "MAC OSX 10.5 and higher"
all LSRaudio Plug-ins don't work on MAC 10.5.8!
COMPrime is a vintage channel compressor plugin for VST, RTAS and AU hosts on Mac and Windows.
* Natural progressive compression
* Vintage meter (displays gain reduction or output peak level)
* Adjustable tube gain, from subtle warming to hot overdrive
* Mono, stereo and multi-channel
* Low cut filter with adjustable frequency on the control signal
Control the dynamics
Adjustable compression parameters:
* Attack time: the time needed for a 10dB gain reduction increase
* Release time: the time needed for a 10dB gain reduction decrease
* Threshold: minimum level of input signal (after Pre gain stage) needed to activate gain reduction
* Ratio: amount of gain reduction applied to the output signal, from 1:1 to +Inf:1, when input exceeds the Threshold
Hot and loud
COMPrime has a hot tube in it's core. It gives you the famous analog non-linearity that creates a warm and rich sound.