KResearch KR-Fatter v1.0.0 AU VST MAC OSX UB
Team: DYNAMiCS | Date: 06.04.2009 | Size: 6.11 MB
KR-Fatter STR is a modular hybrid plug-in processor using two different proprietary time and frequency domain DSP platforms in a single unit.
KR-Fatter STR can be used to enhance the spectral content of audio signals containing vocal, instrument or synthesized sound recordings. By using different combinations of the available modules KR-Fatter STR allows the creation of different effects like Fattening, Spectral Coloring, Imaging, Harmonizing, Pitch Shifting, Delay, Modulation and other Special effects.
Special attention was given in the design of this processor in the use of "Naturally perceived" randomization of the available functions in order to produce a spectrally evolving output. These randomizations implemented using Fractal algorithms can transform dull static audio signals into vibrant, rich and natural sounding recordings.
The available modules and functions can be employed in both serial and parallel fashion to achieve different results. KR-Fatter STR can create up to an additional 4 stereo copies of the input signal which can be processed individually by applying modular effects and mixed together in a final master stereo output bus.
The modular effects available in KR-Fatter STR are:
- Generic pitch-shifter: generate pitch related variations of the original audio signal.
- Animated pitch variation: produce animated pitch variations.
- STR color (STR transform filter): design thousands of different spectral color variations of the original input audio spectrum.
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO) modulation: give vibrato effect.
- Phase: add naturally perceived phase related variations.
- Amplifier: add naturally perceived amplitude related variations.
- Shelving equalizer (EQ): use to spectrally balance individual channels and/or the whole mix.
- Delay: use to create delayed copies of the input.
- Panning: use to create imaging effects or expansion.
or Click HERE for DOWNLOAD
Version for WINDOWS you can find here:
or Click HERE for WINDOWS-version