Wavelore Glide Resonator Slide Guitar v.1.1 KONTAKT DVD9
Team: KRock | Date: August 20 2012 | Size: 6.47 GB
Now updated to version 1.1, the breakthrough virtual resonator slide guitar for Native Instruments' Kontakt 4 and higher - GLIDE emulates all the subtle nuances of a real resonator guitar using advanced KSP scripting and Wavelore's trademark round-robin sampling and impulse response recording. Combining features like pitch and vibrato humanization, formant corrected portamento, pick noises, slide/vibrato scratches, true legato, release samples of multiple types, and an onboard phrase sequencer, Wavelore GLIDE conquers the task of easily and accurately playing convincing slide guitar phrases without sacrificing flexibility.
As with all our hybrid instruments, a multitude of onboard controls let you tweak the instrument's advanced behavioral model to suit your taste and style to a tee, or you can simply ignore it all and play using Wavelore's impeccable out-of-the-box programming.
Note: This library requires Native Instruments' Kontakt 4 or 5 software sampler.
- 8-way round robin samples (7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 round-robin versions also included) in 6 velocities, recorded with the pick at three different locations along the lengths of all six strings, with clean attack or slide buzzing. Over 9 Gigabytes of samples (Compressed to ~6GB using Kontakt's lossless sample compression)!
- Three different types of release samples, also in 8-way round-robin: Pick Damp, Palm Damp, and Slide Damp.
- Sequence your own picking patterns - from sustaining one-shots of any combination of strings to travis picking, arpeggios, tremolos, etc, etc. There are no limits to the possibilities! Assign your favorite patterns to your choice of keyswitches, save them as user presets, or use any of our pre-arranged factory presets, covering chords, tremolos, double-stops, and various arpeggios.
- New in version 1.1: Custom configuration of velocity curve and timbre shaping for each individual articulation.
- Set tempo by MIDI CC, tap-tempo or sync to host.
- Resonance-free samples with formant-corrected crossfading, fed through body/room resonance impulse responses allowing endless possibilities for realistic slides of any speed or length.
- New in version 1.1: Use the sustain pedal to re-trigger, pause, or sustain sequences; Perform articulation swaps, re-arrange sequences as chord strums, and lock strings to open drones, all on the fly!
- Realtime de/activation of pick attack noise with multiple controls for attack volume lets you add just the right amount of grit to your performances.
- Super-accurate tracking of note volume and pitch allows release samples to blend perfectly every time.
- Fully automatable and ultra tweakable slide noise (scratching) during slides and/or vibrato.
- Pitch humanization - have your virtual guitarist "miss" notes by adjustable amounts, then "wait", then "correct"... have the vitual player over or under-compensate for inaccuracies. Fully adjustable with 10 factory presets from "perfect" to "drunken amateur".
- Playing legato to the lowest note triggers true legato "pull-off", where the slide is lifted to sound the open string(s) with a buzzy transition.
- A full color, 31-page .pdf user guide with quick-start guide, detailed descriptions of all interface elements, and a full appendix detailing the 15 factory banks of sequences.
- Much, much more!
Product homepage: Click HERE
or Click HERE for DOWNLOAD